RAS Mains Mock Test Series 2021 | RPSC Mains Practice Test 8: The Rajasthan Public Service Commission (RPSC), the premier body for conducting the RAS exam, has announced the Mains exam date of the Rajasthan Administrative Service (RAS) on the official website rpsc.rajasthan.gov.in. The RPSC RAS Mains Exam 2021 will be conducted on February 25 and 26, 2022.
The Mains exam will consist of 4 papers; all papers will be of 200 marks. The four papers include General Studies I, II, III, and General Hindi, General English Paper. The exam is held on a state-level basis. Each exam will be of 3 hours duration. The Rajasthan Public Service Commission (RPSC) has released a detailed syllabus for students appearing for the Mains Exam.
Candidates should be completely thorough with the syllabus of both the Prelims as well as the Mains examinations.
Knowing the topics and areas that require higher concentration will be extremely helpful when planning a study schedule. Candidates can then allocate more time to these particular areas and topics, rather than get left behind due to these subjects.
Candidates must check the detailed syllabus issued by the Commission. To go through the detailed syllabus, Click Here
The most important aspect of checking your level of exam preparation is giving mock test papers on regular basis. This section provides links to various mock test including RPSC previous years Mains Examination papers. Bookmark this page for regular updates.
RAS Mains Study Material – Check here
Mock tests will be available for both English and Hindi medium aspirants.
RAS Mains 2021 Practice Test 8
1. Describe the main source of power generation in Rajasthan?
2. How many villages have benefitted from the Mukhyamantri Jal Swavlamban Abhiyan?
3 Rajasthan is known for traditionally harvesting rain. Why do the communities once again need to be made aware of the old systems under this initiative?
4. Are corporate bodies contributing to this initiative? Crowd sourcing for such a big scale initiative is new in India. What is the response from the communities?
5. How are the structures being maintained? How do you ensure the quality of the structures constructed? Are the donors also tracking them?
6. In which state is the Aravalli Range situated?
7. What is solar energy? What are the Potential and Possibilities in Rajasthan?
8. What is National Lake Conservation Plan? Background of NLCP?
9. Write down the Complete Notes on Humidity in Rajasthan?
10. Describe the mains crop seasons in Rajasthan