RAS Mains Mock Test Series 2021 | RPSC Mains Practice Test 7: The Rajasthan Public Service Commission (RPSC), the premier body for conducting the RAS exam, has announced the Mains exam date of the Rajasthan Administrative Service (RAS) on the official website rpsc.rajasthan.gov.in. The RPSC RAS Mains Exam 2021 will be conducted on February 25 and 26, 2022.
The Mains exam will consist of 4 papers; all papers will be of 200 marks. The four papers include General Studies I, II, III, and General Hindi, General English Paper. The exam is held on a state-level basis. Each exam will be of 3 hours duration. The Rajasthan Public Service Commission (RPSC) has released a detailed syllabus for students appearing for the Mains Exam.
Candidates should be completely thorough with the syllabus of both the Prelims as well as the Mains examinations.
Knowing the topics and areas that require higher concentration will be extremely helpful when planning a study schedule. Candidates can then allocate more time to these particular areas and topics, rather than get left behind due to these subjects.
Candidates must check the detailed syllabus issued by the Commission. To go through the detailed syllabus, Click Here
The most important aspect of checking your level of exam preparation is giving mock test papers on regular basis. This section provides links to various mock test including RPSC previous years Mains Examination papers. Bookmark this page for regular updates.
RAS Mains Study Material – Check here
Mock tests will be available for both English and Hindi medium aspirants.
RAS Mains 2021 Practice Test 7
1. Write the name of World Famous Wildlife Sanctuaries in Rajasthan
2. How Aravalli hills are formed?
3. Write the features and motives of first biological Park of Rajasthan?
4. Which are the Highest and Low Density cities of Rajasthan as per Census 2011?
5. Write down the Flora and fauna of Thar Desert?
6. What is the Soil Classification of Rajasthan in detail?
7. Describe the physiographic character of Rajasthan and also mention the Importance of Aravali Mountain?
8. Describe the role of RICCO in the industrial development of Rajasthan
9. Write down the Introduction of Aravalli Range and Hilly Region.
10. Write down the detailed features and location of Major Dams in Rajasthan?