RAS Mains Mock Test Series 2021 | RPSC Mains Practice Test 6: The Rajasthan Public Service Commission (RPSC), the premier body for conducting the RAS exam, has announced the Mains exam date of the Rajasthan Administrative Service (RAS) on the official website rpsc.rajasthan.gov.in. The RPSC RAS Mains Exam 2021 will be conducted on February 25 and 26, 2022.
The Mains exam will consist of 4 papers; all papers will be of 200 marks. The four papers include General Studies I, II, III, and General Hindi, General English Paper. The exam is held on a state-level basis. Each exam will be of 3 hours duration. The Rajasthan Public Service Commission (RPSC) has released a detailed syllabus for students appearing for the Mains Exam.
Candidates should be completely thorough with the syllabus of both the Prelims as well as the Mains examinations.
Knowing the topics and areas that require higher concentration will be extremely helpful when planning a study schedule. Candidates can then allocate more time to these particular areas and topics, rather than get left behind due to these subjects.
Candidates must check the detailed syllabus issued by the Commission. To go through the detailed syllabus, Click Here
The most important aspect of checking your level of exam preparation is giving mock test papers on regular basis. This section provides links to various mock test including RPSC previous years Mains Examination papers. Bookmark this page for regular updates.
RAS Mains Study Material – Check here
Mock tests will be available for both English and Hindi medium aspirants.
RAS Mains 2021 Practice Test 6
1. Explain the distribution and density of population in Rajasthan and population problems also.
2. Describe the types and patterns of Rural Settlements in Rajasthan.
3. Write short notes on any two of the following:
1. Social, economic and cultural activities of „Bhils” Tribe in Rajasthan.
2. Levels of Urbanization in Rajasthan
3. Literacy Status of Population in Rajasthan
4. Tourist Spots of the State of Rajasthan.
4. Why Rewat hill of Rajasthan is famous?
5. Write short notes on Mansagar Lake
6. What type of mountains are the Aravalli ranges?
7. Write in detail about South-Eastern Rajasthan Pathar (Hadoti Plateau) of Rajasthan?
8. Write about the Rivers of Inland Drainage of Rajasthan
9. What is the Agro-marketing and Agro-business Policy of Rajasthan?
10. Explain the Semi-Arid or Bangar Plain of Rajasthan?