RAS Mains Mock Test Series 2021 | RPSC Mains Practice Test 5: The Rajasthan Public Service Commission (RPSC), the premier body for conducting the RAS exam, has announced the Mains exam date of the Rajasthan Administrative Service (RAS) on the official website rpsc.rajasthan.gov.in. The RPSC RAS Mains Exam 2021 will be conducted on February 25 and 26, 2022.
The Mains exam will consist of 4 papers; all papers will be of 200 marks. The four papers include General Studies I, II, III, and General Hindi, General English Paper. The exam is held on a state-level basis. Each exam will be of 3 hours duration. The Rajasthan Public Service Commission (RPSC) has released a detailed syllabus for students appearing for the Mains Exam.
Candidates should be completely thorough with the syllabus of both the Prelims as well as the Mains examinations.
Knowing the topics and areas that require higher concentration will be extremely helpful when planning a study schedule. Candidates can then allocate more time to these particular areas and topics, rather than get left behind due to these subjects.
Candidates must check the detailed syllabus issued by the Commission. To go through the detailed syllabus, Click Here
The most important aspect of checking your level of exam preparation is giving mock test papers on regular basis. This section provides links to various mock test including RPSC previous years Mains Examination papers. Bookmark this page for regular updates.
RAS Mains Study Material – Check here
Mock tests will be available for both English and Hindi medium aspirants.
RAS Mains 2021 Practice Test 5
1. Define the sources of building materials in Rajasthan and types of rural settlements.
2. Write short notes on any two of the following:
1. Road Network
2. Problem of Urbanisation
3. Tourism Development
4. Dairy Development.
3. Locate any five of the following on the outline map of Rajasthan supplied to you:
(i) Sambhar Lake
(ii) Sarsawati River
(iii) New found Oil areas in Rajasthan
(iv) National Highway No.8
(v) Bisalpur Dam
(vii) Neemrana Industrial Area.
4. Write very short answers of any three:
(i) Benefits of Chambal Valley Project in Rajasthan.
(ii) The literacy status of women in Rajasthan.
(iii) Geographical conditions for the cultivation of wheat and mustard in Rajasthan.
(iv) Write the name of famous breeds of Cows in Rajasthan.
5. Divide Rajasthan into major physical divisions and describe “Western desert region” in detail.
6. Drought and desertification are major problems in Rajasthan. Discuss about their causes and effects. Suggest measures to control these problems.
7. Write a Geographical note on the water resources of Rajasthan and discuss problems and conservation of water.
8. Write an account of “Mahi-Bajaj Sagar Project” and describe its impact on socio- economic development.
9. Provide a brief account of the main problems of the agriculture of Rajasthan and suggest ways and means which will help its future course of development.
10. Describe the following:
(a) Aravali Hill Development Programme
(b) Solar Energy Programme in Rajasthan
(c) Cement Industry in Rajasthan
(d) Marble Industry in Rajasthan.