RAS Mains Mock Test Series 2021 Practice Test 4: The Rajasthan Public Service Commission (RPSC), the premier body for conducting the RAS exam, has announced the Mains exam date of the Rajasthan Administrative Service (RAS) on the official website rpsc.rajasthan.gov.in. The RPSC RAS Mains Exam 2021 will be conducted on February 25 and 26, 2022.
The Mains exam will consist of 4 papers; all papers will be of 200 marks. The four papers include General Studies I, II, III, and General Hindi, General English Paper. The exam is held on a state-level basis. Each exam will be of 3 hours duration. The Rajasthan Public Service Commission (RPSC) has released a detailed syllabus for students appearing for the Mains Exam.
Candidates should be completely thorough with the syllabus of both the Prelims as well as the Mains examinations.
Knowing the topics and areas that require higher concentration will be extremely helpful when planning a study schedule. Candidates can then allocate more time to these particular areas and topics, rather than get left behind due to these subjects.
Candidates must check the detailed syllabus issued by the Commission. To go through the detailed syllabus, Click Here
The most important aspect of checking your level of exam preparation is giving mock test papers on regular basis. This section provides links to various mock test including RPSC previous years Mains Examination papers. Bookmark this page for regular updates.
RAS Mains Study Material – Check here
Mock tests will be available for both English and Hindi medium aspirants.
RAS Mains 2021 Practice Test 4
1. Write short notes on any three of the following:
a) House types in Rajasthan
b) Factors affecting settlement patterns
c) Occupational structure of population in Rajasthan
d) Literacy rate in Rajasthan.
2. Locate any five of the following on the outline map of Rajasthan supplied to you:
(i) Tabizi farm
(ii) National Highway No. 3
(iii) Simco Industrial Area
(v) Banas River
(viii) Narma Cotton Region
3. Write short answers of any three:-
(i) Means of irrigation
(ii) Suggestion of controlling environmental pollution
(iii) Density of population
(iv) Source of Bionergy.
4. Explain the expanse of Aravalli mountain region and its economic importance.
5. Describe and illustrate the agro climatic zone of Rajasthan.
6. Explain the problem of soil erosion in Rajasthan and discuss the method of preventing soil erosion.
7. Comment on the geographical change occurring in the forest regions of Rajasthan.
8. “Irrigation is as important for farming as hydroelectricity is for industries”. Explain in the context of Rajasthan.
9. Write an account on Indira Gandhi Canal project and describe its impact on economic development.
10. Describe the impact of environment on habitat, economy and society of Bhils in Rajasthan.