RPSC SI Recruitment 2021 | Rajasthan Sub Inspector | Study Material | Online Test Series: RPSC SI Application 2021 Re-opens. Rajasthan Public Service Commission (RPSC) has again invited applications for Sub Inspector, Platoon Commander vacancy. RPSC SI Apply Online 2021 is now available on the official website from 09 June 2021 to 23 June 2021.
Rajasthan Police had released a total of 859 vacancies for RPSC SI and Platoon Commander. RPSC SI, Platoon Commander in Rajasthan Police is being conducted for TSP and Non-TSP areas.
Rajasthan Public Service Commission (RPSC) announced the exam date of Sub Inspector and Platoon Commander on its official website. As per the notice, RPSC will conduct the SI and Platoon Commander exam on September 4, 2021.
RPSC Rajasthan Police SI Online Test Series – Click here – Join
Rajasthan Police SI Syllabus 2021
RPSC Sub Inspector and Platoon Commander (Group 1) exam will be held on September 4, 2021. Further details on the exam will be intimated later,” the Commission said in a notice.
Rajasthan Police SI and Platoon Commander Vacancy 2021 Details
Rajasthan Police has released a total of 859 vacancies for RPSC SI and Platoon Commander posts. The post wise vacancy details for RPSC SI and Platoon Commander are as follows:
|Rajasthan Police Post||Area Name||Total Vacancies|
|Sub Inspector AP||TSP||81|
|Sub Inspector IB||TSP||1|
|Sub Inspector MBC||TSP||11|
RPSC SI Selection Process 2021
The selection process for Rajasthan Police SI and Platoon Commander will be made on the following basis. You have to qualify each stage of the recruitment process of Rajasthan Police to be eligible for an appointment.
- Written Exam
- Physical Efficiency Test
- Aptitude Test and Interview
- Medical Test
RPSC SI Written Test
This is the first stage of the selection process for the Rajasthan Police SI 2021.
- The written test is bilingual, i.e. English and Hindi
- There are two sections in the written test for Rajasthan Police SI.
- The duration of each test is of 2 hours.
- The maximum marks in the RPSC SI Written test is 400 marks.
- There is a negative marking of ⅓ for every incorrect answer marked by you.
|Subject Name||Duration||Maximum Marks|
|General Hindi||2 hours||200|
|General Knowledge & General Science||2 hours||200|
Qualifying marks for RPSC Written-test
The qualifying marks in RPSC SI Written test is as follows:
- You should obtain 36% in each paper and 40% in aggregate to pass the written exam of RPSC SI.
- A relaxation of 5 marks is applicable for the candidates belonging to SC/ST in each paper and in aggregate.
RPSC SI Physical Efficiency Test
The candidates who will qualify the RPSC written test will be called to appear for the RPSC PET.
- The PET will test the suitability of the candidates for joining Rajasthan Police as SI and Platoon Commanders.
- The PET is of 100 marks.
- You have to obtain 50% marks in the PET.
- The activities that have to be performed by all the male and female candidates are as follows:
Qualifying marks in RPSC PET
All the candidates will have the secure the following marks in order to be called for the next stage of the selection process for Rajasthan Police SI.
- The physical efficiency test shall carry 100 marks
- All the candidates who secure 50% marks therein, shall be eligible for selection.
- Candidates who are declared successful in the written test and in the physical efficiency test shall be eligible for an aptitude test and interview.
RPSC Aptitude Test and Interview
All the candidates who have qualified for the RPSC PET will be called to appear for the aptitude test and interview.
- The RPSC SI Aptitude Test is of 50 marks.
- The board will test your suitability for the post.
- RPSC will judge your personality, address, tact, behaviour, leadership skills, through the aptitude test and the interview.
- Moreover, it will also test your knowledge of the Rajasthani culture.
- If you hold a Degree or Diploma in criminology or N.C.C. “C” Certificate or who have offered Police Administration as one of the papers for the degree examination may be given weight.