RPSC College Lecturer Exam 2021 Test Series for General Studies Paper 3: Rajasthan Public Service Commission conducts the recruitment for Technical and Non Technical Education Department for the post of Lecture. The Rajasthan Public Service Commission has released the recruitment for Assistant Professor and lecturer (Technical Education) Posts. There are 918 vacancies for these posts. This is a big opportunity for candidates who waiting for jobs in RPSC. It is essential to know details like Exam Pattern, Syllabus, Exam Date, Previous Year Papers, and Admit Card. We will provide you all the information about Rajasthan College lecturer Syllabus 2021.
The RPSC conducts the Assistant Professor exam every year and a huge number of candidates fill the form. It is high time to start your preparation with the syllabus given in this article. Once you go through with the RPSC Assistant Professor Syllabus 2021, you will be able to figure out how to and what to prepare for the paper.
RPSC College Lecturer Test Series in Hindi and English: Click here – Join
1. Find the incorrect match in these folk dances:
1. Bhavai : Chittorgarh
2. Chari : Kishangarh
3. Chakri : Kota
4. Drum : Jalore
(A) 1, 2
(B) 1, 4
(C) 3, 4
2. Which are the music instruments of Rajasthan?
(A) 1, 2
(B) 1, 2, 3
(C) 1, 2, 3, 4
(D) 2, 3, 4
3. Geographical area of Rajasthan is nearly equal to which country?
4. In which year the Rajasthan State Election Commission established?
5. Ashoka’s Bhabru-Bairat miniature inscription from Rajasthan is addressed?
(A) To the general public
(C) Government employee
(D) None of these
6. Which award is given in Rajasthan like the Arjuna Award?
(A) Maharana Pratap Award
(B) Dronacharya Award
(C) Guru Vasishta Award
(D) Arjuna Award
7. Rajasthan has the lowest border with which state?
(B) Madhya Pradesh
(C) Uttar Pradesh
8. Who was the chairman of Jaipur Prajamandal during the ‘Quit India Movement’?
(A) Hiralal Shastri
(B) Karpoorchand Patni
(C) Jamnalal Bajaj
(D) Ramkaran Joshi
Answer : A
9. Match the correct pairs and with the help of the codes given below, get the correct answer.
A. Jasnathji (i) Rewasa (Sikar)
B. Sheetlaji (ii) Chaksu (Jaipur)
C. Jambhoji (iii) Mukam (Nokha)
D. Jeena Mata (iv) Qatariyasar (Bikaner)
A B C D
(A) (iv) (ii) (iii) (i)
(B) (i) (ii) (iii) (iv)
(C) (ii) (i) (iv) (iii)
(D) (iii) (iv) (i) (ii)
10. Famous Bharthari Mela is organized at which place/city?
(A) Bharatpur district
(B) Alwar district
(C) Jaipur district
(D) Sikar district