Environment and Ecology Question Bank For UPSC | State PSC | Civil Services Preliminary Examination. Environment and Ecology question Bank, second edition is carefully designed to offer extensive practice in the core UPSC CSE & State PSC subject. Each question is designed keeping the inter-disciplinary nature of the paper in mind. Questions are drawn from static concepts and collated with current happenings in India and the world to be able to form a complex question that test the application of core concepts. All the solutions are accompanied by explanations that provide a backward linkage path that guides the thought process of the students to be able to arrive at the correct answer.
- high quality Questions framed as per the examination pattern
- answers shifted to the end of each set of questions/topics
- all questions are application based in nature testing learner’s integrated understanding of different disciplines as tested by the said examinations
- topic wise Question categories for easy revision
- Previous year Questions also covered from UPSC, State PSC and other exams.
Environment and Ecology – Index
- Environment and Sustainable Development
- Greenhouse Effect and Climate Change
- Ozone Layer
- Forest and Forest Wildlife
- Sanctuaries and Biosphere Reserves
- Non-Conventional Energy
- Water Conservation