[Test 20] RPSC College Lecturer Exam 2021: General Studies of Rajasthan Paper 3: Rajasthan Public Service Commission conducts the recruitment for Technical and Non Technical Education Department for the post of Lecture. The Rajasthan Public Service Commission has released the recruitment for Assistant Professor and lecturer (Technical Education) Posts. There are 918 vacancies for these posts. This is a big opportunity for candidates who waiting for jobs in RPSC. It is essential to know details like Exam Pattern, Syllabus, Exam Date, Previous Year Papers, and Admit Card.
Important Point: Those aspirants/students joined this programme will get the answer key / detailed solution on the same day of test in the evening (between 8 PM to 10 PM). – Click here -Join
Pick your Pen and Paper, attempt the questions exactly like RPSC (Lecturer Exam is not computer based). If you want to know your ranking send us your OMR / Answer Sheet to : [email protected] or in the comment section. “Be honest with yourself“
Click here to download- OMR Sheet
1) Central Wool Development Board is located at?
2) According to 19th animal census, how much percentage the number of sheep decreased in Rajasthan from the year 2007 to 2012?
3) Rajasthan produced milk in the year 2019-20?
a) 19.34 mmt
b) 23.67 mmt
c) 18.98 mmt
d) 25.90 mmt
4) The Magra Chakri or Bikaneri, which animal breed is called Chokla?
5) Which is the state animal of Rajasthan?
6) In which year the 19th livestock census was completed in Rajasthan?
7) The origin of the Surti breed of buffalo is from?
8) Which is called Camel’s house?
9) Which animal has the highest percentage of livestock in Rajasthan?
10) Blue revolution is related to?
a) Milk production
b) Fish production
c) Agricultural production
d) Livestock production
11) Malani breed is related to which animal?
12) On which date the Chief Minister launched Free Livestock Scheme?
a) 15 August 2010
b) 16 June 2013
c) 15 August 2012
d) 21 June 2014
13) How many breeds of sheep are found in Rajasthan?
14) Which district ranked first in terms of total livestock population?
15) Maximum number of animal fairs are organized by the state in which district of Rajasthan?
16) Where is Dairy University in Rajasthan?
17) Which is the Rajasthan’s milk producing government agency?
18) When did the Rajasthan state’s cabinet announced livestock development policy?
a) 17 February 2010
b) 15 February 2011
c) 5 march 2012
d) 21 march 2011
19) How many posts are reserved for women in panchayats at all levels?
20) How many levels Panchayati Raj system has been established in India?
[A] 1 tier
[B] 2 tier
[C] 3 tier
[D] 4 tier
21) Which of the following methods is established on the basis of direct election?
[A] Gram Panchayat
[B] Block committee
[C] Zila Parishad
[D] Both b and c
22) Which Schedule was added to the Constitution by the 73rd Constitution Amendment?
23) Which of the following statements is not correct?
[A] Panchayati Raj in India was founded by Jawaharlal Nehru.
[B] Panchayati Raj was first established in Madhya Pradesh.
[C] 73rd Constitution Amendment came into force from 1992
[D] Tamil Nadu has adopted a two-tier system
24) Which of the following articles is related to Panchayati Raj system?
[A] Article 243
[B] Article 324
[C] Article 124
[D] Article 73
25) The Panchayati Raj in India is based on the recommendations of which of the following committee?
[A] Punchi Committee
[B] Balwantrai Mehta Committee
[C] Singhvi Committee
[D] None of the following
26) What was the main objective behind bringing Panchayati Raj system in India?
[A] Stop criminalization of politics
[B] Development of villages
[C] Decentralizing power and connecting the public with politics
[D] Reduction in election expenses
27) The first state’s cooperative sector bacterial fertilizer factory has been established NAFED?
28) The name of the cooperative bank of each district in Rajasthan is?
[A] Regional Rural Bank
[B] Primary Cooperative
[C] Bank State Co-operative Bank
[D] Central Cooperative Bank
29) First state in the country that has distributed co-operative Kisan Credit Card in the field of co-operatives?
[A] Uttar Pradesh
30) Where was the first cooperative society established in Rajasthan in the year 1905?
31) Cooperative Pesticide Factory Jhotwara and Animal Feed Factory Is in control of which apex organization?
[A] Rajas Union
[C] Raj FED
32) Rajputana Mahila Naagarik Sahakari Bank, First women citizen co-operative bank was formed in?
33) When did the new cooperative law come into force?
[A] 14 November 2000
[B] 14 November 2001
[C] 14 November 2002
[D] 14 November 2003
34) In which year the Board of Handicrafts was established by the Government of Rajasthan?
35) Where is the headquarters of National Khadi and Village Industries Commission?
[A] New Delhi
36) When was the Rajasthan State Khadi Village Industries Board Established?
[A] April 1953
[B] April 1966
[C] April 1955
[D] April 1976
37) Sambhar Salt Limited was founded in?
38) Which country aid for the establishment of Hindustan Machine Tools in Ajmer District of Rajasthan State in 1967?
[C] United States
39) When was the Rajasthan Land Development Bank Established?
40) “Khadi is the dress of freedom” who has given this definition?
[A] Subhash Chandra Bose
[B] Mahatma Gandhi
[C] Lala Hardayal
[D] Bal Gangadhar Tilak
41) When was the Rajasthan Finance Corporation established?
42) When was the Rajasthan State Handloom Development Corporation established?
43) Which of the following movement started by Motilal Tejawat to free the Bhils from heavy rent and forced labor?
[A] Santhal Movement
[B] Bhil Mukti Movement
[C] Aki movement
[D] Bijolia movement
44) Golden Kothi, also known as Sheeshmahal is located in which city?
45) Which crop is grown mainly on the slopes of the Aravalli Ranges?
46) The painting style that harmonized the Bundi and Mughal styles?
[A] Jaipur painting style
[B] Kota Painting Style
[C] Kishangarh painting style
[D] Bikaner painting style
47) Under whose chairmanship the first inquiry commission for the problems of Bijolia farmers was set up?
[A] Birat Singh
[B] Sadhu Sitaram
[C] Vijay Singh Pathik
[D] Bindulal Bhattacharya
48) In which inscription Gurjar caste was first described
[A] Gwalior Records
[B] Daulatpur inscription
[C] Mandor inscription
[D] Aihole inscription
49) Which ruler of Rajputana is called “Karna of Kalyug”?
A] Rao Lunakaran
B] Maharaja Ram Singh
C] Maharaja Gangasingh
D] Maharaja Karan Singh
50) Which districts are included in Mewat region of Rajasthan?
A] Ajmer – Rajsamand
B] Udaipur – Chittorgarh
C] Kota – Bundi
D] Alwar – Bharatpur
51) What is the Central and State participation in National Rural Employment Guarantee Scheme respectively?
52) Khetri – Singhana (Jhunjhunu) region is famous for which mineral?
C] Rock Phosphate
53) What is the actual name of Hadauti plateau, located in the southeastern part of Rajasthan?
A] Oriya Plateau
B] Mesa Plateau
C] Beaver Plateau
D] Lava plateau
54) Where is the country’s first private sector power generation plant of lignite based was set up?
A] Barsingsar (Bikaner)
B] Raneri (Bikaner)
C] Nagar (Bharatpur)
D] Balotra (Ajmer)