RPSC College Lecturer Exam 2021: General Studies of Rajasthan Test 1: Rajasthan Public Service Commission conducts the recruitment for Technical and Non Technical Education Department for the post of Lecture. The Rajasthan Public Service Commission has released the recruitment for Assistant Professor and lecturer (Technical Education) Posts. There are 918 vacancies for these posts. This is a big opportunity for candidates who waiting for jobs in RPSC. It is essential to know details like Exam Pattern, Syllabus, Exam Date, Previous Year Papers, and Admit Card.
Important Point: Those aspirants/students joined this programme will get the answer key / detailed solution on the same day of test in the evening (between 7 PM to 9 PM). – Click here -Join
Pick your Pen and Paper, attempt the questions exactly like RPSC (Lecturer Exam is not computer based). If you want to know your ranking send us your OMR / Answer Sheet to : [email protected] or in the comment section. “Be honest with yourself“
Click here to download- OMR Sheet
1. Consider the following statements regarding Indira Gandhi Maternity Nutrition scheme in Rajasthan.
1. The scheme gives priority to the health and nutrition of women and children.
2. The scheme has been launched in Udaipur, Banswara, Dungarpur and Pratapgarh in first phase.
3. The scheme is under the department of mines and geology.
4. The scheme will be implemented through government nominated NGOs.
Identify the incorrect?
A) 1, 2, 4
B) 2, 3
C) 1, 3, 4
D) Only 4
2. Recently, who appointed as the Lokayukta of the state of Rajasthan?
1. S. S.S. Kothari
2. I. D. Dua
3. P. K. Lohra
4. N. K. Agarwal
3. Which Institute has developed low-cost distemper and emulsion paint from cow dung?
4. e-PIC Initiative is associated with which of the following?
1. Election Commission
2. High Court
3. State Assembly
4. Panchayat Raj
5. Rajasthan Chief minister recently launched integrated Emergency Response Support System (ERSS). Which department is nodal agency of ERSS?
1. Department of information and technology (DOIT)
2. General Administration and Cabinet Secretariat of Rajasthan
3. Food and Civil Supplies Department, Rajasthan
4. Law and Justice Department, Rajasthan
6. Which one of the following is not part of Mukundara Hills Tiger Reserve Eco-Sensitive Zone?
1. Dara Sanctuary
2. Jawahar Sagar Sanctuary
3. Rana sagar Sanctuary
4. Chambal Gharial Sanctuary
7. Who is the Chief Information Commissioner (CIC) of Rajasthan?
1. Narayan Bareth
2. Sheetal Dhankar
3. R. Prasad Barwar
4. D. B. Gupta
8. Rammat is a:
1. Folk Dance
2. Folk Music
3. Folk Drama
4. Musical Instrument
9. Morchang is a:
1. Dancing Style
2. Singing Style
3. Musical Instrument
4. Painting Style
10. Who among the following rulers was not from the Chauhan Dynasty of Jalore?
(3) Samar Singh
(4) Udai Singh
11. Where have the archaeological remains related to Buddhism been found?
(3) Naliasar (Sambhar)
12. Who was the leader of uprising in Kota in 1857?
(1) Kushal Singh
(4) Bakht Singh
13. Which fair is held twice in a year?
(2) Shri Mahavirji
(3) Kaila Devi
(4) Karni Mata
14. Erau, Anas and Som are the tributaries of River
(4) Kali Sindh
15. Where was the historical battle between Rana Sanga and Babur fought?
16. At which of the following place, Someshwar temple is situated in Rajasthan?
(1) Kiradu (Barmer)
(2) Osian (Jodhpur)
(3) Abhaneri (Dausa)
(4) Chandravati (Jhalawar)
17. Who was the first person to received Padma Vibhushan award from Rajasthan?
(A) Mohan Sinha Mehta
(B) Daulat Singh Kothari
(C) Ghanshyam Das Birla
(D) Manikya Lal Verma
18. Which place in Rajasthan is selected for “Cheetah reintroduction Scheme” by Indian Government
19. Whom did Rana Sanga defeat in the battle of Khatoli?
(A) Sikandar Lodi
(C) Ibrahim Lodi
20. Which is the only river of Rajasthan which has its entire course within the State?
(A) Banas River
(B) Chuhar River
(C) Luni River
(D) Gauri River
21. Which is the highest peak of Northern Aravalli Range in Rajasthan?
22. Which agreement has recently been signed by Rajasthan Government with South Australia?
(1) Trade Agreement
(2) Cultural Exchange Agreement
(3) Sister-State Agreement
(4) Tourism Agreement
23. Rajasthan’s first Direct Benefit Transfer (DBT) Scheme is?
(1) Agriculture Subsidy Scheme
(2) Bhamashaha Yojana
(3) Investment Subsidy Scheme
(4) Transport Subsidy Scheme
24. Operation Sard Hawa’ is associated with?
(2) Border Security Force
(3) Central Reserve Police Force
(4) Air Force
25. World Bank’s Report on Ease of Doing Business 2020, what is the rank of Rajasthan within India?
26. In Rajasthan winter rainfall is due to the
1. Local winds
2 South-East monsoons
3 Western disturbances
4 North-East monsoons
27. A royal hunting palace was built in which lake by Maharaja Vinay Singh for his Queen?
(1) Siliserh Lake, Alwar
(2) Anand Sagar Lake, Banswara
(3) Kanak Sagar Lake, Bundi
(4) Gaib Sagar Lake, Dungarpur
28. What was Mewar Pukar?
(1) The weekly newspaper of Mewar Prajamandal
(2) A petition of demand prepared by Motilal Tejawat and presented to Mewar Maharana
(3) A ballad of valour written by Kesrisingh Barahat
(4) A monthly magazine edited by Jaynarayan Vyas
29. Which of the following is world famous for the bahabad bird (Imperial Send gauge)?
(1) Bandha Baretha Sanctuary
(2) Jaisamand Sanctuary
(3) Gajner Sanctuary
(4) Bassi Sanctuary
30. Which sanctuary is famous for chinkaras?
(1) Nahargarh Sanctuary
(2) Gajner Sanctuary
(3) Bassi Sanctuary
(4) Shergarh Sanctuary
31. Which of the following places is famous for handmade paper?
32. Timniya is worn by:
(1) Men on their arms.
(2) Women on their neck.
(3) Women on their forehead.
(4) Men on their hand
33. What is the main feature of Marudyan Jaisalmer?
(1) Teak forest
(2) Huge Banyan Tree
(3) Siberian Crane
(4) National Bird Godavan
34. Tendu leaf is used to make beedi. In which district of Rajasthan this tree found?
(4) All of the above
35. Meja Dam is constructed on which of the following rivers?
(1) Mansi River
(2) Parvati River
(3) Kothari River
(4) Khari River
36. In which place the head office of ‘Rajasthan Madhya Sabha’ is?
37. In Which distribution area of livestock Barmer, South Jaisalmer and western Jodhpur fall into?
(1) Rathi Area
(2) Tharparkar Area
(3) Mewat region
(4) Chariot area
38. In which district the temple of ‘Mahavirji’ located?
(2) Sawai Madhopur
39. Which food grains are produced more in the food crops of Rajasthan?
40. The daughter of Alauddin Khilji was tied in the love of the prince of which riyasat/state of Rajasthan?
41. Which of the following is the main objective/aim of the ‘Jawahar Rozgar Yojana’?
(1) Poverty prevention in rural areas
(2) Creating additional employment opportunities in rural areas.
(3) Additional employment opportunities in urban areas
(4) Rural youth training for self-employment
42. In which year the Integrated Watershed Development Programme was started in Rajasthan?
43. Rajasthan Nirmal Gram Award Scheme has been initiated to?
(1) Achieving the desired levels of sanitation in Panchayat Samiti.
(2) Providing highest number of safe drinking water connections.
(3) Doing excellent work in creating awareness about cleanliness.
(4) Constructing highest number of toilets
44. Which Marwar ruler sold Pokhran to Bhatis?
(1) Uday Singh
(3) Rao Chandra Sen
(4) Rao Chuda
45. Which is called “Heart of Rajasthan”?
46. What is the name of the largest and smallest island of Jaisamand lake?
(1) Pyari and Baba’s Bhangra
(2) Baba’s Bhangra and Pyari
(3) Taber and Khyber
(4) None of the above
47. Which fort of Rajasthan is called ‘Mayuradhwajgarh’?
(1) Fort of Chittorgarh
(2) Fort of Jaisalmer
(3) Fort of Jodhpur
(4) Gagron fort
48. What was Jijabai’s childhood name?
49. Which Chauhan ruler of Ranthambore killed in Delhi by Iltutmish?
(1) Govind I
50. Where is the huge marble temple of Rani Sati located?