McGraw Hill proudly presents the thoroughly revised and updated fifth edition of WBCS General studies manual by Nitin Singhania. Written in a well-organized and examination centric manner, It covers the entire syllabus of West Bengal Civil Services Examination.
The book has been divided into 3 parts viz.
Part I – Covers Preliminary and Main examinations,
part II – comprises of extra topics for main examinations and
Part III – Includes mock test Papers for self-assessment.
The book is a one-stop solution, for all the aspirants, offering facts meaningfully intertwined with core concepts and relating them with the dynamics of current Affairs, wherever possible.
1. New section on Indian art and Culture, with special reference to West Bengal
2. 02 full-length mock test Papers with OMR sheet for practice
3. Addition of numerous topics in Indian Geography, Geography of West Bengal, Indian
4. Economy, General Science, scientific and technological advancements, etc.
5. Required updates carried out in all the sections
6. Revamped section on current events of National and international importance
7. Includes recent measures and updates related to covid–19 pandemic
8. Previous years’ questions of WBCS examination (up to 2020), included at the end of the sections
9. Pluck out chart on detailed map of West Bengal, placed at the end.