India 2021 : For Civil Services and Other Competitive Examinations: A fact-finder, a ready reckoner for analytical information, India 2021 is an indispensable book that has a comprehensive coverage of events of National and international importance. It’s a compilation of authoritative text with complete information about the current Affairs of the country, which includes important dignitaries, state policy, public schemes and important data related to demographics, history, trade, economy and much more all categorized in four sections: India, General Knowledge, current Affairs and the world. This book covers all the required information with a perfect blend of static and dynamic content which is very helpful not only for Civil Services Preliminary and Main examinations but also for all state examinations and various other one day competitive examinations. Along with monthly current Affairs, this edition come with special coverage on covid-19 and its impact on various sectors.
1. Must-read for all the three phases of the examination – Prelims, main and Interview.
2. Revamped history section with maps for easy retention.
3. Updated with latest data and information in all the four sections.
4. Current Affairs from December 2019 onwards covered month-wise in separate section.
5. Thematic chart on Indian states at the back with latest updates.
6. Special focus on chapters related to – economic Survey, Jak and Ladakh reorganization, nrc, caa, covid-19.
7. Comprehensive information about Indian history, Geography, Polity, Constitution, states, international relations, foreign policy, environment, Geography, media and Communication, disaster Management etc.
8. Written in an extremely lucid language and format which is easy to grasp and retain.
9. Not only documents facts but also presents the core concepts and their application in detail.